The first line of defense for an employer is his concern for the health and safety of his employees. Accurate DNA and Drug Testing offers programs designed to control workers' compensation costs.
- Pre-employment physicals to document pre-existing or past injuries
- Truck Driver Class A & B physicals
- Certified Breath Alcohol Technician "BAT" under DOT - CFR 49 Port 40
- Certified Professional Collector Trainer "CPCT" under DOT - CFR 49 Port 40 procedures
- Certified Hair Collector through Omega Labs & Psychemedics
- DNA Collection Certification
- Drug & Alcohol Testing more information here
In the case of job injuries, Accurate DNA and Drug Testing offers treatment and rehabilitation designed to bring employees back to work as soon as possible.