At Hammer Chiropractic, we specialize in natural health care without the use of drugs or surgery. Your chiropractor and our team of licensed chiropractic assistants and licensed massage therapists are continually researching the latest in natural health breakthroughs and sharing this information to our patients.
Dr. Hammer and his staff have helped patients with a variety of health problems, some of which are listed here. We have many treatment options available, allowing us to chose the best treatment method for you. Our goal is to remove your aches and pains as quickly as possible and exceed your expectations on your way to better health.
Call now if you have questions or to make an appointment:
Family Chiropractic Care:
Join the "Rub Club" and receive First Class Therapeutic Massages
We have four certified massage therapists on staff.
They are GOOD!
Click here for details about the Rub Club or call the office to schedule your appointment. at a convenient time.
The first line of defense for an employer is his concern for the health and safety of his employees. Hammer Chiropractic offers programs designed to control workers' compensation costs.
- Pre-employment physicals to document pre-existing or past injuries
- Job site analysis includes an evaluation of the work area to identify and eliminate areas of potential injury
- Injury prevention and safety seminars instruct your employees on healthy work habits and work-place activities that enhance job safety
- Truck Driver Class A & B physicals
- Certified Breath Alcohol Technician "BAT" under DOT - CFR 49 Port 40
- Certified Professional Collector Trainer "CPCT" under DOT - CFR 49 Port 40 procedures
- Certified Hair Collector thru Omega Labs & Psychemedics
- Drug Testing various drug testing methods
In the case of job injuries, Hammer Chiropractic's primary goal is to bring the employee back to work as soon as possible.
To schedule appointment, call: 707-763-0564
How to pay for our services
We accept all forms of insurance. Please note that coverage differs among varied providers. We will gladly call your insurance provider for you when you come in for your first visit. We will let you know exactly what services are covered based on the doctor's review of findings, doctor's best recommendations and treatment. Before you begin a care program with us, we will review our fees for services with you and happily answer all questions to eliminate any surprises. We accept cash, checks, Visa and MasterCard.
Rub Club Massage Therapy
Affordable therapeutic massage that promotes relaxation and rejuventation. Our experienced massage therapists tailor their method to your comfort level.
Diagnosis and has-on treatment for mobilizing joints in order to restore normal function
Low level Laser Therapy
A painless proven technique and hightly effective treatment that increases local microcirculation, acclerates tissue repaire, reduces pain, decreases inflammatory/edema and enhances immune response and angiogenesis.
Exercise and Posture
Programs tailored to optimizing function, spinal stability and performance.
Chiropractic treatment is a natural method to help restore balance and promote optimum health. It provides highly effect relief for a varitey of symptoms such as: headaches, migrains, menstrual cramps, numbness, stomach disorders and arm, hand and leg pain that's due to dysfunction of the neck and lower back. It is also highly effective with neurological conditions such as sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, herniated discs and whiplash.
Collisions at speeds as low as 5 mph can cause significant damage to ligaments, muscles, and discs in lyour neck and back. Chiropractic care offers excellent treatment for the injureis that result from the damage of these tissues. Time is critical. Conditions left untreated may have permanent effects. If you have bbeen injured in an accident or collision, contact our office immediately for a consultation and examination.
Our office is experienced in handling every aspect of your injury care:
- Detailed examination
- Comprehensive treatment
- Thorough documentation
- Insurance Handling
At the Chiropractic & Massage Wellness Center we provide treatment designed to assist you along the path to recovery and improve the quality of your lief. The friendly staff works with you to be sure that the attention is on your health, not on the paperwork
Additional Services for Employers
We work with employers to help you keep your workforce healthy and reduce on the job injuries and the costs associated.
- Pre-employment physicals to document current health status and identify potential problem areas.
- We provide truck driver DOT certified medical exams.
- A local convenient collectio site for DOT drug and alchol testing
- Supervisor reasonable-suspicion training.
- Chiropractic Massage Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation Therapy
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- DNA Paternity Testing
- Spinal Adjustments & Manipulation
- Spinal Decompression
- Treatment of Common Chiropractic Conditions
- Treatment of Degenerative Disc Disease
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Therapeutic Ultrasound