At Hammer Chiropractic, we specialize in natural health care without the use of drugs or surgery. We are continually researching the latest in natural health breakthroughs and sharing this information with our patients.
Dr. Hammer and his team have helped patients with a variety of health problems, some of which are listed here. We have many treatment options available, allowing us to chose the best treatment method for you. Our goal is to remove your aches and pains as quickly as possible and exceed your expectations on your way to better health.
We provide treatment designed to assist you along the path to recovery and improve the quality of your life. The friendly staff works with you to be sure that the attention is on your health, not on the paperwork
Family Chiropractic Care:
The first line of defense for an employer is his or her concern for the health and safety of his employees. We offer programs designed to control workers' compensation costs.
- Pre-employment physicals to document pre-existing or past injuries
- Job site analysis includes an evaluation of the work area to identify and eliminate areas of potential injury
- Injury prevention and safety seminars instruct your employees on healthy work habits and work-place activities that enhance job safety
- Truck Driver Class A & B physicals
- Certified Breath Alcohol Technician "BAT" under DOT - CFR 49 Port 40
- Certified Professional Collector Trainer "CPCT" under DOT - CFR 49 Port 40 procedures
- Certified Hair Collector thru Omega Labs & Psychemedics
- Drug Testing various drug testing methods
In the case of job injuries, Hammer Chiropractic's primary goal is to bring the employee back to work as soon as possible.
Diagnosis and hands-on treatment for mobilizing joints in order to restore normal function
Low level Laser Therapy
A painless proven technique and highly effective treatment that increases local microcirculation, accelerates tissue repair, reduces pain, decreases inflammatory/edema and enhances immune response and angiogenesis.
Exercise and Posture
Programs tailored to optimizing function, spinal stability and performance.
Collisions at speeds as low as 5 mph can cause significant damage to ligaments, muscles, and discs in your neck and back. Chiropractic care offers excellent treatment for the injuries that result from the damage of these tissues. Time is critical. Conditions left untreated may have permanent effects. If you have been injured in an accident or collision, contact our office immediately for a consultation and examination.
Our office is experienced in handling every aspect of your injury care:
- Detailed examination
- Comprehensive treatment
- Thorough documentation
- Insurance Handling
- Chiropractic Massage Therapy
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- DNA Paternity Testing
- Spinal Adjustments & Manipulation
- Spinal Decompression
- Treatment of Common Chiropractic Conditions
- Treatment of Degenerative Disc Disease
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
How to pay for our services
We accept all forms of insurance. Please note that coverage differs among varied providers. We will gladly call your insurance provider for you when you come in for your first visit. We will let you know exactly what services are covered based on the doctor's review of findings, doctor's best recommendations and treatment. Before you begin a care program with us, we will review our fees for services with you and happily answer all questions to eliminate any surprises. We accept cash, checks, and credit card payments.